On the quest to find foods with optimal nutrition I was amazed when I found this product a couple of years ago. Growing up with nutrition as one of my favorite subjects in school and being a health enthusiast at heart, I was super excited to have found Beachbody and their meal replacement shake, Shakeology..!
The video above as well as the taste of this product has made me a firm believer that this is truly one of the healthiest most important meals I could have on any day. Over 70 ingredients in every scoop (vitamins, minerals, anti oxidants, super foods). It has helped me with my late night cravings for sweets and fast foods and has improved my energy, endurance, and mental focus.
This is truly one of my favorite things..!
Get Your Free Shakeology Sample..!
I would like to encourage you to replace those episodes of highly processed foods and limited nutrition with a delicious meal replacement shake. Shakeology goes great alone with water or milk and even better blended with your favorite fruits and vegetables.
Try Shakeology for FREE..!
1. Sign Up for A totally Free Team Beachbody Account..!
(If you have a Beachbody Coach already, contact them and they would love to get you a sample).
2. After getting your Free Beachbody account,
Fill out the form below to let me know where to mail your sample.
You will receive the Vegan Chocolate flavor .... a current fave of mine!
Thank you! You have successfully submitted your information..!
One of Kim Kiyosaki’s motivation of “Rich Woman Coaching” was to break the repeated cycle in her life years ago of going to work, getting a paycheck and paying bills. Today, she and her husband Robert have built a large empire that will leave a lasting legacy for years to come. Start a business not only to make money but aspire to solve a problem. Find your purpose, find your gift that will help others and make that your business..!
Here are 7 tips to finding your business bliss...
1. Be Curious… Always be curious about what’s happening around you. A now millionaire attributes her wealth to a piece of paper that came across her desk by mistake one day. This led to questions and ideas that have kept her wealthy.
2. Take & Keep Control… When you do have your own business, do not let it own you..! I have often joked with people in a serious way that I treat my cellphone as a house phone in that I do not answer it every time it rings. I set aside personal time in which I devote my focus onto the tasks at hand and the people around me. I am also a heavy user in batching my time (for time is one the most valued assets). Plan your week and days in advance. Set limits and maintain a work/ home balance.
3. Invest in help… Even if its just a couple of hours each week in paperwork or running errands. This not only gives you more time to bring in more income, but also allows you to sow seed into another person by hiring them. First positions needed may include…Administrative Assistant & a Bookkeeper (you do not have to know Quickbooks, just know how to read reports).
4. Gain visibility… Best way to gain visibility is to know who your ideal client is. Find ways to get in front of them in large numbers Find a Mentor or a Coach… Anything you want to get good at, find a mentor or a coach.
5. Isolate Your Self… to people who lift you up and support you in your business. Evaluate the feedback of those who speak into your business. Are they successful in business? Do they cheer you on into success? Are they giving you constructive feedback? Invest in audio from motivational speakers even if its through time with Youtube University.
6.Visit This Entrepreneurial Guru HERE whose words and energy have greatly inspired me and get her free audio to help you start your business bliss.
7. Compare and Compete… You cant focus on what others are doing so much. Your path will always be different from others around you. I always say that you should always strive to compete with your self. This is because there are so many variables in life that would never give you an equal footing with another. Focus on your path and what you have. Focus on improving. – Sherry Quadri
Inspiration & Motivation from Sherry. Treasure your Value Assets..!
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”